Hello,
I had two scripts that were identical, well almost. I ran the two together, but straghtened them out. Anyway I have one here, that when ran say's: Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at headline.pl line 7 and 10. I have changed differernt things within, nothing worked. It is back to it's original state now. Can someone point out
the problem I have with this script please? Thanks For your help!

#!/usr/bin/perl
use warnings;
use strict;

open LYNX, "lynx -source http://www.perl.com/ |" or die "Can't open lynx: $!";