  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on
line 11)
        (Missing semicolon on previous line?)
Backslash found where operator expected at hello.pl
line 15, near "print "\"
        (Do you need to predeclare print?)
Backslash found where operator expected at hello.pl
line 15, near "address\"
String found where operator expected at hello.pl line
15, at end of line
        (Missing semicolon on previous line?)
syntax error at hello.pl line 15, near "print ""
Global symbol "$address" requires explicit package
name at hello.pl line 11.
Global symbol "$name" requires explicit package name
at hello.pl line 11.
Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF
at hello.pl line 15.

here my code.I not sure what i did wroung here.

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use warnings;

my $street='Wright';
print "$street\n";
$street='Washington';
print "$street\n";
print "One major street in madison is Washington\n";
print  "enter your address"/n";
my $address

$name =<>;
print "\nPerl has received your address\n";