From: Mumia W. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Does the webserver have the proper permissions to invoke that sudo
entry?

AFAIK, yes. I don't think it would be asking for a password if it
couldn't run the binary. It just doesn't seem to be pulling the right
entry (webuser) out of the sudoers file, even though it's running as
"webuser". I don't know what else I should be checking...

As a test, I temporarily replaced the call to Sudo.pm with a
system(/usr/local/bin/sudo...) and it failed the same way. Hmmm. Works
from the command line. Doesn't work from cgi-bin.

Looks like this may not, strictly speaking, be a Perl question any more,
but can anyone point me in the right direction?
I can definitely run things out of cgi-bin, otherwise I wouldn't have
gotten this far.

Thanks again!
richf