""DJ Gruby"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi people!
>
> I wanted to install "PAR" module, but at "make" step during the
> installation, I'm getting the following error:

<snip />

> Is it possible that the CPAN module itself has errors, which its authors
> haven't even noticed?
>
> Please tell me. Any kind of help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Along with the other reply, I have used the ppm version of PAR on windows
with great sucess.

The first thing I made was a pdf filter, using two different pdf libraries
from CPAN.

I was very skeptical. Thought for sure there was no way it would work. I was
wrong. Worked flawlessly on WinXP Home and Win2k Server without a perl
interpreter installled.

Todd W.