Hi Dharshana,

Just Zipping the file will wont work. You have to include them in program
with 'use" or 'require'. Try to do that.

Rajeev

On 12/1/06, Dharshana Eswaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Randal,

I am trying to generate an exe file from few perl programs.

I have 4 files which are main.pl, subroutine1.pl, subroutine2.pl and
subroutine3.pl.

main.pl file is the main program and it depends on the other subroutine
files for data.

So i tried zipping it using winzip and ran
> pp -o foldername.exe foldername.zip

the exe file gets created as foldername.exe but when i tried runing it ,
it
flags an error saying
"Usage: D:\Perl\foldername.exe script_file_name."

Can i know how to create the EXE file with all the files together?

Thanks and Regards,
Dharshana