I think that the last poster hit the nail on the head, the reason that all
these modules are around is that most people do not like the way these other
modules draw the graphs and or take their input.

Personaly I do not like non image additions to my web pages so for me the
SWF would be out. Then again I do not like the output of the GD::Graph
module so that can be scrapped as well..... in short mess about for a little
drawing basic graphs and see what you like best and what would work best
with the form in which your data is stored.

Rob.

On 12/14/06, Dermot Paikkos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 14 Dec 2006 at 5:44, Jeff Pang wrote:

> Sorry that I never drew the graph for HTML page.Now I need to generate
> some histogram for the statistic datas,I searched CPAN and found lots
> of modules can be used. Can you help give the suggestion that which is
> better (or easy) for my purpose? Thanks.

Yes GD (and GD::Graph) are the most used but, personally, I find that the
produce charts
that look a bit clunchy. You could also try SWF::Chart. This is an
interface to SWF Chart
(macromedia flash) and the appearance of these graphs is a bit more
pleasing on the eye.

Dp.