Hi all,

I read this post and I'm concern.
why are you saying  gentoo is a bad distribution, I dont want to start a
fight to know which distribution is the best that is not the point.
I just want to know why this:

"has a whole history of open source distrobuters who boycot it. Check
out 'gaim' for example"

And why Jorge say "what brand of windows do you favor?" , I mean
windows?? really???

Greetings!!