I distrust modules?
Dunno. I'm a fan of C programming and like doing stuff myself.
Granted HTML is free form, but I'm parsing a webpage whose format likely
will not change anytime soon, and if it did, even if I was using a module I
would still need to fix up the script.
I know exactly was format the HTML page will be in, and just need to extract
some values from it.
The page got a lot of junk before the data, so I need to find a specific
pattern and extract data from the next chunk of HTML.
Extraction is fairly simple RegEx, so complex modules aren't really
required.
The flag solution works well.
I may take a quick look at the modules...
Thanks.