Hello,

I like to know, if exist anything as tempfile and
dialog program in Perl.

Both commands is include in shell script.

I produce a software in shell-script that create new
databases in postgresql, define IP Address, Port
Number, set permissions, test versions, replace fields
and others. And all steps, i use dialog, for example
the user type a number port.

After know Perl, I decided make the same software in
Perl. I believe perl is a solution more powerfull,
than bash. But bash is fantastic too.

With this maillist, I'm learning much.
Thanks for all !

Best regards,