On 4/11/07, Rodrigo Tavares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I like to know, if exist anything as tempfile and
dialog program in Perl.

Both commands is include in shell script.

Take a look at File::Temp* for tempfile.  To my knowledge there is no
direct replacement for dialog in Perl.  You can always call dialog
with qx() or `` operators.  If your desire is to have a GUI for your
Perl program then there are several toolkits that give you much more
control than dialog ever could, but at a cost in terms of complexity:
Gtk2*, Tk*, Wx*, Win32*, etc.  I am partial to Gtk2 (especially when
used in conjunction with Gtk2::GladeXML*).

I produce a software in shell-script that create new
databases in postgresql, define IP Address, Port
Number, set permissions, test versions, replace fields
and others. And all steps, i use dialog, for example
the user type a number port.

If you are working with databases you should definitely look at the
DBI* module.

* http://perldoc.perl.org/File/Temp.html
* http://search.cpan.org/~tsch/Gtk2-1.144/Gtk2.pm
* http://search.cpan.org/~ni-s/Tk-804.027/pod/overview.pod