look at Mail::Sender

On 4/28/07, Mathew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a script which creates a text file for each of several users.
However, the contents of the file are rarely enough to warrant it.  I'd
much rather place the information inside the email instead of attaching
it as a file.  I haven't been able to find anything to explain how to do
this though.  Although, something tells me I'm completely over-thinking
it.

Can someone help?

Mathew