I'm using MIME::Lite to create the email.  It is being generated as I'm
able to send out all the emails necessary.

The way I'm doing it now is to use a variable which holds a small
message to be inserted into the email.  However, I don't know how to
dynamically format that variable with the data I'm sending.

The data looks like this:

  Ticket ID    hh:mm
     000000    00:00
     111111    11:11
     222222    22:22

And so on.  That is what gets placed in the file but I'd prefer it be
placed inside the email.

Mathew