On 6/22/07, a_arya2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello, does anyone know what is the most effective way
of uninstalling perl module? Thank you.

If you installed the module through your system's package manager then
uninstall it the same way.  If you installed it though CPAN, well, the
most complete way is to uninstall Perl, delete the install directory,
reinstall Perl and all of the modules you want to keep.  CPANPLUS
seems to offer an uninstall option, but I have heard there are
complaints that it is not complete and may break other modules.

Why do you uninstall a module in the first place?  This is something I
have never understood.  I have tons of modules installed and the
everything in @INC (baring the current directory) takes up less than
50 megs, so it can't be space issues.