-----Original Message-----

You need to compile them,even when compiling,you need to specify some arguments
like mysql_config path to it.
I don't have experience on installing DBD::mysql on Win,but if you're using
ActiveState,can you use their package manager to install the libs?

--
Jeff Pang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://home.arcor.de/jeffpang/