Hi all

Thanks to all who replied to my question yesterday. I am using perl-
express IDE to write a small perl code. Sometimes the code runs for a
long time (infinite loop logical error), I close the editor but
realize that the computer is suddenly running slow. So I have to go to
task manager and close perl.exe (eating 99% of CPU at that time). I
wanted to know is there any break execution when using perl-express,
and on Unix (since I use both types of OS).

Thanks
Ayesha