Hi every one!!

First of all i'm new on this list. I'm sorry if this is not the
correct place to ask my questions...

I got a program running with a custom-compiled perl version ( 5.6.2 )
on fedora core 4. The program works correcty with threads, and when i
send a sigterm to the parent thread it kills all child threads. Now
i'm trying to compile perl 5.8.8 ( and i tried also 5.6.2 and 5.10.0 )
on a fedora core 6. All goes fine, but my problem comes when i start
threads with its childs and i could not get this childs threads killed
when the parent thread receives SIGTERM signal. I'm using "-15" as
signal becouse with SIGTERM i get  "unrecognized signal name
SIGTERM...." error.

Cheking perl doc, i saw this page: http://perldoc.perl.org/threads.html
I compiled a multithread perl, and "kill -l" shows me SIGTERM as a
recognized name. Still the same error.

That's what i do:
$BIN = $HOME/perl
sh Configure -de -Dlocincpth="$BIN" -Dloclibpth="$BIN"
-Dprefix="$BIN/perl5" -Dusethreads
make
make install

Thanks for all