From: "obdulio santana" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I want to show some áéíóú or ~n ~N in my program but I dont know how to print
> it  in a properly way;
>
> perl -e "print \"algodón\n\""
>
> algod 3/4 n
>
> thanks in advance.

I'm afraid you'll have to tell us what operating system you use.

The problem is most likely that you have your locale or system
character encoding or whatever it's called in your OS set up wrong.

You should have no problem with Spanish on a properly set system.

Jenda
===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery