From: Siegfried Heintze (Aditi) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 6:34 PM
To: beginners@perl.org
Subject: FW: How to install Date::Manip on cygwin perl?

Hmm... I did not see this appear on the list so I'm posting it again. I'm using
cygwin perl on  windows and as you can see below, cpan seems to choking on the
path name "/cygdrive/c/Documents and settings/a-siehei/My Documents" because of
the spaces.

Surely someone else has a workaround!

My apologies if this appears twice.
Siegfried