I am not a compler expert, but if I all I am interested in few
productions out of
many productions, I can setup by scanner to generate tokens pertaining to
interesting productions and ignore the rest. As I said, I am not a
compiler expert.
So, I could be understating the problem ..

I will have a look at the parser library. Thanks ...

Regards