Dear All,
I have trouble with embedding Perl in C. I would like to replace some
subroutine (exactly it is print function) in Perl script without
changing this script.

#include <EXTERN.h>
#include <perl.h>

static PerlInterpreter *my_perl; // Perl interpreter in my program

int main(int argc, char **argv)

{
char* command_line[] = {"", “./script.pl”}; // script.pl is perl script
my_perl = perl_alloc();
perl_construct(my_perl);
//maybe, in this place I should carry out some function to replace
print?
perl_parse(my_perl, NULL, 3, command_line, (char **)NULL);
perl_run(my_perl);
perl_destruct(my_perl);
perl_free(my_perl);
return 0;
}

Is it possible? And how can I do it? Where can I find information about
this subject?
Or how I can replace any perl function?

I was looking for any information dealing with my problem, but I
haven’t found anything yet. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards in advance
Ivan Gromov