Rob Dixon wrote:
print() is one of the built-in functions that can't be overridden. You
will have
to use a source filter or simply edit your Perl program. Take a look
at

  perldoc perlfilter

for guidance on the former option.

By the way, you have an argument count of 3 in your call to
perl_parse,
but the
command_line array has only two elements. It shouldn't cause any
problems, it's
just wrong :)

Rob

Ok. I will consider perldoc perlfilter.I think it is what I need.
Additionally, it was my mistake in my call perl_parse, because I missed "-e" in char* command_line[] = {"", "-e", “./script.pl”};

Thank you very much for your help and support.

--
Kind regards,
Ivan Gromov