Hi,

   Following is the piece of code

my $parser   =
Spreadsheet::ParseExcel::Workbook->Parse('tablle2sheet.xls');;
#parseexcel method that would open the file for writing

                  my $sheet= $parser->Worksheet($Worksheet);

         my $rw=$sheet->{MaxRow}+1;

         print "rowcount:$rw\n";

something like-    sheet3->write(0,0,'xyz'); doesn't work here

in the above code I get the max row count of my sheet by reading it using
the Spreadsheet::ParseExcel::Workbook module of cpan.

then I want to open the same tablle2sheet.xls for writing.but currently I am
not able to find any module which allows me to do that.

Can someone help/

Thanks  and Regards,

Manasi Bopardikar

s/w Engineer

Persistent SystemsLtd

(+91)(020)(30234497)|9371059891

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems