Hi!

This weekend, I could clear my pending TODO list for the online
interface. So as suggested by Ragib and others, online interface
is now capable of handling new words from users. BTW, these
new words are also collected as user contributions to Ankur E2B
dictionary.

So please try out

http://www.bengalinux.org/cgi-bin/anubadok/index.pl

and give me your feedback!

There is a big todo list pending for Anubadok itself. I am
planning to start working on them next.

Cheers,
Golam
--