> On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 07:35:17PM -0700, S M Mahbub Murshed wrote:
>
> > I am trying to create an online Probhat editor as a part of my bnwebtools
> > project.
> Where can I find the phonetic rules for this keyboard? You can try the
> keyboard here:

http://bnwebtools.sourceforge.net/beta/

Hmmm!! I just tried your online editor. I must admit it is pretty intuitive.

I was thinking of implementing some part of your editor in "Submit" form
of Ankur's E2B dictionary. Lot of people contribute new Bengali words
through its interface. Unfortunately most of them use English script to
write the Bengali words and those are sort of "good efforts gone waste" :-(
You may check it by visiting

http://www.bengalinux.org/cgi-bin/abhidhan/bdict.pl

So can you please suggest what needs to be done so that it can work
with minimal changes (in the code) of the current interface. BTW, I
am no expert in js:-)

Cheers,
Golam