Thanks Sankarshan da for the announcement! :)

FYI, through out some boot camps in local universities in Dhaka, we
had around 10k strings translated for OOo UI. But those were not
reviewed yet for volunteer shortage. I think we can send those
translated PO files to the OOo Pootle Admin, who can merge and upload?
After merging, we can start using OOo Pootle fully for doing l10n.

-Jamil

On Feb 1, 2008 1:04 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay