On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:03 AM, সোহম চ্যাটার্জী
<soham.chatter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some problems that have been observed are -
> Samokal -
>
> র্যাবের নিষ্ক্রিয়তা অার পুলিশের শিথিলতার কারণে রাজধানীর অাইন-শৃঙ্খলা
> পরিস্্থিতি উদ্্বগেজনক পর্যায়ে পেঁৗছেছে।
> The text should be  -
> র‌্যাবের নিষ্ক্রিয়তা আর পুলিশের শিথিলতার কারণে রাজধানীর আইন-শৃঙ্খলা
> পরিস্থিতি উদ্বেগজনক পর্যায়ে পৌঁছেছে।

Thanks Soham! The first one (র্যাব) seems to be the special
situation involving RA-Ja-phala issue. I guess, either
ZWNJ or ZWJ character needs to be inserted. BTW,
what is the Unicode compliant way of writing the
this word?

The  second issue (উদ্্বগেজনক) involving two successive
halant, can be solved at least two ways and is currently
under discussion in this Padma thread

http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/padma/2009-February/000339.html

Sayamindu: I am sorry to have you put into the flamewar :-)
However, I believe, you are far more experienced in handling
such situation than me.

Cheers,
Golam