On Friday 08 May 2009, Debayan Banerjee wrote:
> 2009/4/20 srhaque <srha...@theiet.org>:
> > BTW, if you still need my test file with conjunct samples, here it is...
>
> Thank you very much. They have proved *very helpful* :)
> I preapred this
> (http://hacking-tesseract.blogspot.com/2009/05/bengali-stats.html)
> post with the help of your document.

Cool. If it is of any use, then note that my Raga font also has glyphs for all
the conjuncts (though I've not anything with the advanced tables to refine the
font generally).

I've been thinking about OCR for a little while too, and am doing some little
experiments here and there based on trying to apply brute force to simple
algorithms for deskewing/text-block extraction/segmentation. However, I'm a
bit stuck for inspiration on that front for now, so if there is anything I can
do to help *you*, please let me know.

Thanks, Shaheed