2009/5/9 Deepayan Sarkar <deepayan.sar...@gmail.com>:
> Debayan,
>
> I have been meaning to ask you: is your character segmentation
> algorithm in a form that could be easily separated out?
The segmentation algorithm can be found here
(http://tesseractindic.googlecode.com/files/clipmatra_pseudocode.pdf)
> If it could be
> easily done, I would like to try it out in BOCRA. Unfortunately, I
> don't think I will have enough time in the near future to figure out
> how ocropus/tesseract does things.

Kindly read the paragraph in this
(http://hacking-tesseract.blogspot.com/2009/05/bengali-stats.html)
post regarding reducing number of character classes to be trained. I
want to know if this is possible using BOCRA.

--
Regards,
Debayan Banerjee

Support Free Software