Hi all,
    The following email was sent to the Carting-L, but I told the woman that
I would be happy to crosspost to the L if she didn't get a response from the
carting-L.  The woman sent me a nice response saying that she'd be grateful
if I'd post to the Berner-L for her.  She would love to have somebody to help
teach her carting with her mixed breed.  (I think her name is Elizabeth.)

Thanks for any help,
Andrea Stefanac
& Chance CD NDD CGC TT
Richmond, VA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a carting club or
group in the San Francisco Bay area that allows mixed breeds. I've
recently adopted a big German shepherd dog/who-knows-maybe-lab mix
dog and would like to eventually teach her to cart. That's down the
road a bit as she has to lose some weight and go to dog school, but
in the meantime I'd like to meet some people who cart, see it in
action, and learn more. Thanks for any help for a newbie!

-E!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]