Maria --

It's helpful if you are planning on loaning Daisy out to people in need ;-)

Liz Steinweg & The Crew
Blue Moon's Baloo Berry Torte "Baloo" - who turns 7 on Thursday!
Bobby Sox (husky-x), Figaro (20+ lb Forest Cat)
Rio & Sahara (the "Rat Cats")
and in loving memory of my 1st BMD - Toby (6/29/97 - 6/30/00)
Colorado Springs CO

http://www.csbservices.com/personal/personal.htm