Hee-hee! Sounds like your boy did indeed have a wet dream to me....doubt if
that was urine dripping out, especially w/ the hunched over posture.

Bean was the first male I let stay intact for any extended period of time. He
used to get yellow crusty "crud" built up on the end of his penis ... when I
worried about the STD he had somehow caught, I was advised not to worry, this
was normal intact male buildup. If I didnt like it, I could...uhhh...help him
out ....w/ his sexual frustration from time to time. I decided to pass on
that idea.

One day my husband was sitting on the living room carpet w/ Bean standing
over him and started joking around "wonder how ya do that to a dog...is it
like this?" My response: "Hey, he likes that! Cut it out! You're gonna make a
.....(too late!) .....sigh... mess....I'll go  get the paper towels." Lesson:
it doesnt take much.

Vilma Briggs
Mt. Gilead, OH
U-UD Mocha Java Slurp, UDX, HIC, TT
Ch. Brighteye Expresso Bean, UD, NDD, TT
U-CDX Our Little Buddy, UD, NA, TT
and rescue Berners: Charm (Thirdtym's A Charm CGC) and Willow
and Ted