Vicky, for what it's worth ... This hasn't happened to me .. But I do
have a very good friend that had her dog at a show -- he had been very
hormonal (for a near 2 year old) for some time ... She had just had him
in the ring and was standing outside of it, with no one in sight,
watching what was going on after her. She was watching the ring, when
she felt the lead jiggling. She knew no dogs were around, so ignored
him, and watched the ring. She then heard laughter ... lots and lots of
laughter ... When she looked at her boy -- he was "gyrating" himself ..
BY HIMSELF ... to completion ... yes yes... mess everywhere!!

She made a laugh out of it by cleaning up his mess calling out "free
potential puppies .. get 'em while they last"

Silly boys!!!

--Tracey