Our Sammy pups had the same problem on Pro Plan, the problem too cleared up when we switched thier kibble. You may want to try that and see if it helps.

Jenny

From: "Susan Berlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: New "Mom" needs help
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:37:46 -0800

I am no expert on any of the issues you raise, but I know that my first
berner, when she was a puppy had continual diarrhea with no obvious cause
and no diminution of her energy level when she was on Pro Plan. It cleared
up immediately when I switched her to another kibble. This is NOT a blanket
criticism of Pro Plan; I think different dogs react differently to the
ingredients in the various feeds.

Susan
.