I posted to the list earlier this week about the collies confiscated at the
Canada/Montana border and how they need everyone's help.  Please check the
website for today's/Friday's Great Falls, MT newspaper, front page article
on "Camp Collie at
www.greatfallstribune.com it includes pictures of these poor animals that
need your help.

It was way too long to reprint to the list.  The article is very in depth
with pictures of these wonderful dogs who have been caught up in the tragedy
of being moved by their "compassionate breeder" from Alaska to Arizona.
These dogs endured 7 days without food and water before they got to the US
border, then would have traveled another 3-4 days before reaching Arizona.
I doubt if any would have survived, they were so dehydrated and
malnourished.  Please help if you can.

Shelley Gonzales
Bigfork, MT