Hi all,
I've been asked to update you how the "new girl at our house" is going with
our entlebucher...

They are like an old married couple just after three weeks.
They are the best of friends,  go everywhere together, hate to be apart,
sumo-Swiss wrestle, share their water, bones, toys, and sleeping favorite
spots.  She likes to cuddle, and he likes to be the boy on the go.  They
train totally opposite of one another, both sleep at my feet and
occasionally argue over the goofiest stuff - just like my kids.

I would say it is going well - now if I could learn to like sweeping.
Another great thing about taking another dog - my husband spent $ on a new
vacuum that will actually pick up the hair!  I sweep - but at least I can do
more than blow it around the room!

Take care and all have a great day.
LeAnn, family, Caspar and Ursa