Shelley wrote: <<I posted to the list earlier this
week about the collies confiscated at the
Canada/Montana border and how they need everyone's
help.  Please check the website for today's/Friday's
Great Falls, MT newspaper, front page article on "Camp
Collie at www.greatfallstribune.com >>

Shelley,

Thanks for bringing the Camp Collie event in Shelby to
my attention! Thank goodness for the Berner-L. Guess I
need to watch more TV as your post was the first I've
heard of it.

I've made some phone calls and looks like some friends
are going up there to help. I hope to get up there on
Monday and possibly Tuesday.

Are you going to be there?

Thanks,
Esther Wilson