Dear All,
Just thought I'd mention that Dogwise (dog & cat books 'n' stuff) have free shipping until the end of November on orders over $50.
Great for those of you who plan ahead when buying their Christmas gifts ;-)
There's another reason for me mentioning it, and that is because any purchases made through clicking the dogwise banner on Boris's Book Pages earn commission for the BMDCA Health Fund

http://www.dogwise.com/entry.tmpl?header1=WSR0023

Last quarter we received a check from Amazon for over $50 for the same thing. Commission earned from click-through sales. Okay, so it's not much, but it's a nice easy way to generate funds for a good cause - and the good thing is - it doesn't cost us a penny!

Wendy and Boris (Tanja and Tyra too)

Boris Beard
Ottawa, Canada
http://members.rogers.com/bernerboris/bernerbooks.html