In a message dated 11/18/2002 2:09:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Special thanks to Sherri Venditti for making it easy for breeders to get
>  this book

Pat & Ray,

THANK YOU for passing on this good 'review'!  Apart from always enjoying a
'thumbs up'...it gives me a chance to remind breeders and ob teachers on the
list that

"Taking Care of Puppy Business" (aka: the puppy book) is still available,
still $6 each, buy 10~get 1 free, and that $3 out of every book purchased
still goes into the AKC/CHF BMD Donor Advised Fund...the very same fund
that's helping to pay for the histio research at the Ostrander lab.

If you're expecting a litter or teach beginner/family obedience classes,
consider sending a puppy book home with each pup (or better yet, as soon as
your placements are set).  The book is written by an internationally
recognized trainer & teacher (Lesley Nelson) and touchs on all aspects of
raising a puppy in an easy to understand and apply way.

Contact me if you'd like to see a 'preview' copy or to order enough to go
around.
~ Sherri Venditti