In a message dated 11/18/2002 12:10:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< There were 2 ads in Sunday's Washington Post. >>

The first ad is from a byb in Mount Airy, MD.  She has done the Berner/Newf
thing a number of times.   I saw one of her purebred BMD males when he was
around 18 months -- he was probably a good 30" tall.  As I recall he goes
back to Jan Jakob.  Very nice head, decent temperament.

The phone number in the second ad is in Lebanon, Virginia.  I'm not familiar
with the couple listed with that number.

Carol Lingley
Ijamsville, MD