The histio roll call is depressing.  :-(  My heart goes out to everyone who
has lost a dog to any form of cancer.  Its always a heartbreak.  I hope the
roll call helps get the word out and makes people realize how important it
is to support our health studies and research efforts!

I thought we could do another roll call to celebrate life as well as loss.
Someone recently asked about how long berners lived.  How many listers have
dogs over 10?  I'll start, and I hope to see many names added!

Mi-ja's Solo Singer NDD, BNDD, CGC aka Cricket 9/4/01 (10 yrs., 2 mos.)

Karyn, Cricket and Spencer (the kid in the house at 8.5)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mt.Shasta, CA