You see? This is what I'm talking about!! I am NOT making it up!! As a matter of fact, I'm going to forward what it is that many of us see when you post in HTML. I'll remove the culprit's name to protect the insolent, I mean innocent.

Pat

From: "Karyn Waugh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: List Messages

I'm just curious, does anyone else get the digest form of the list and if so, do you have any problems with not all the messages showing up? I notice that quite alot of the messages never get posted on the digest form. I get a funny message about HTML in where the message should be.

I'm wondering if there is anyway for me to correct that in my mailbox? This is something I only started noticing using my hotmail. Back when I use to get this list at my home mailbox, about a year ago, I never had this problem.

Thanks,
Karyn