Has been great to see just how many other Berner owners also have horse and
ponies! Any pics forthcoming here? Happy to make up a special page on my
Friends Gallery!

I have just, very belatedly, (post bad gales here UK that set me way
behind!) uploaded some new pics from Carole and Tony's visit here in the
Summer, lots of my Bernese and Welsh Mountain Ponies, Arthur and Andy. Hope
you enjoy! Rest of the Gang creep in there too! Find on the Updates with
links through to the other pages from that visit!

No new pics of my Bernese and the cats. My felines are just appearing again
now the weather is getting bad! Wished I had had the camera handy this
morning, Sooty appeared with a present for me and all the dogs and the other
two cats got very interested! Santa came early! Well, would have been a pic
of rear ends! Present disappeared under the TV table. And seems to have
escaped as no further squeaks, they all lost interest come lunchtime when I
banged the gong and proper dinner. (Hmmm! Probably under my bed!)

Catch you later, have a new piece to upload to my Humour Page.

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and the Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/index.htm