I've been taking my Hannah to a little city pretty much every day , I have
to wait for my daughter while she's in ballet classes daily. Hannah is
known to most of the shop owners now , and to many people who work in the
area and walk past us :-). Today I got the fright of my life when a
gentleman popped out of a shop behind us , yelling at me to WAIT !!! WAIT ,
PLEASE !!! Hannah looked at me and looked back at him , and started to wag
the heck out of her tail ! I expected her to run like h**l ! He was so happy
to see a berner , poor soul , LOL ! It was freezing outside , he had no coat
on and stayed to pet her and talk to me for 15 minutes ! Raving about his
old neighbors that had a berner , and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw
Hannah walk past his shop. It was hilarious ! He asked me what kind of
treats she's allowed , and wants a visit often ! She's added another victim
to her schedule , HAHA ! At this rate , I won't have to pay to feed her :-).
And no , he doesn't want one , just loves them. It's really cool to have a
dog that has her own fan club ............... has anyone else had this sort
of thing happen ???
Laurie Montoya   PA
with Hannah , Shelby the Wonder mutt and assorted cats