Am feeding my 1 yr old female, Anna, the Adult Chicken/Rice California
Natural and sometimes mix in steamed pureed veggies, leftover meats/fish
or other heathful foods in her meals.
But, my male..Ian, is on the Senior Innova with the same mixed in foods
at times. He is 5 1/2yrs and for about 3yrs he had a chronic ear
problem. Tried everything to clear it up but when switched to
Innova.....lo and behold, it cleared up very nicely.
I do give them 500mgm Ester Vit C daily and fish oil capsules every
other day for their skin. Ian also get glucosomine/chondrotin sulfate.
No problems, no itchies, no hot spots, no flaking...nice shiny healthy
coats. And so far, knock on wood, good health!
I tried raw chicken wings and both threw them up on the living room rug!
Yuk!!! So I am not too eager to try this again.
They get raw meaty bones once in awhile...trimmed of all the fat as it
is too rich and will throw it up too!
Now if I would only be as good to myself!!  :-))
Carol Slider in NC