If after going out at 11:00 PM and then she wakes up at 2:00 AM I would pick
her up if she will not follow you on a leash, carry her outside and walk
around with her till she goes. Now if indeed she does not have to go, try
putting her crate next to your bed and when she pulls the 2 AM bit,, trying
thumping the create with a rolled up newspaper and telling her quiet in a
firm voice.

If you feel that thumping the crate is to harsh, have a RAW Beef Rib bone or
RAW Beef knuckle bone handy and give that to her. The bones keep them busy
for some time. Make sure you trim the excess fat off the bones if they are
not used to Beef Bones. Notice I said RAW not cooked.

Our Puppies get beef bones as soon as they start getting their teeth.

Ray & Pat Burgett Eaglecap Bernese
Talee,Lexi,,Bell, Rider & Max
www.goodbernerfood.com
http://users.eoni.com/~eaglecap/