Hi,
I cannot see why any living creature should not be included in a report of
loss, injury or death. Reporting these incidences does not necessarily
invoke an investigation but if the number of incidences show a pattern then
by all means it should be investigated. I think it would be very selfish of
the AKC and representatives to only want this provision to apply to cats
and dogs. In the broad term any living creature is entitled to safety when
flying and in international travel circles any incident of a sick or dead
creature arriving should be investigated in case disease is being
introduced to another country.

Safety costs and any improvements need to be paid for by those that use it.

Rose