>>I tell the dog (same rule for
husbands) I am not arguing with them, this is not up for discussion so
submit and lets get this over with. Next time around no trouble:-)

My will be done:-)<<

Yes Rose!!
    I'm glad to hear that someone else subscribes to the same philosophy.
It's worked for me in every situation.  I think it's probably an attitude I
was born with so none of my dogs has ever had another option.  And I've had
a variety of dogs in the past and look what I have now.  Three of the
sweetest, best adjusted dogs that I know.

Claudia Brydon in NW PA
Barney OA NAJ (Aussie)  1 leg in Excellent and 2 in Open Jumpers age 2 1/2
Boomer (Bernese Mountain Dog)  Some very successful runs in Novice
Preferred.  Only needs to learn to jump better age 1 1/2
Mo (Gordon Setter Granddog)  Had her since September.  Very nice runs
already in Agility Match after 6 weeks of training  age 3 1/2