Joye and family,

I am so, so, so sorry for your loss.  So many types of cancer can move so
quickly in our beloved breed.  Like with your Winston my Berner-mix, Tippy,
seemed fine but with a touch of something and than she was gone.  It is
always heartbreaking to lose one of the fur-babies....  But it is even
harder, I think, when it moves so quickly because while we are so busy doing
everything we can to find out what is wrong and how to deal with it we don't
have the time to consider how we will move on should it come to that.

You are such a dear woman who has done so much for this breed that it just
doesn't seem fair to me that you and Winston didn't get to spend 10-12 years
together.  Although I know that life isn't always fair...  it is at times
like this I really wish that it was.

I will hold you my thoughts and hope that, in time, your memories will once
again bring your family more joy than pain.

Marilynn and Star