Can't help with the recipes , but for getting crispier cookies , try
lowering the temperature and leaving the cookies in longer :-). You may have
to experiment ! I make some human cookies that require me to have a 300
degree oven for an hour , and then turn it off and leave them in for another
hour. Very cripsy cookies ! Or , it could just be the recipe itself. In that
case , I'm no help !            Laurie Montoya   S. Central PA

My efforts were okay but the first batch were
chewy and my attempts for a crisper cookie burnt the second, either way the
dogs were appreciative. Any tips from the bakers out there as to how I can
bake a nice crisp cookie instead of a moist crumbly kind. Also I want to
make Oak some allergy cookies out of salmon and potato, anybody got any
recipes that have worked well??

Rose Tierney