Hi Sherry,
Here in Canada we have altered classes but I've only seen them offered at
Specialties. Personally I would love to see more altered dogs in the
showring as I believe a breeder can be measured for the quality of their
pet dogs as well:-)

Also I would like to see the transference of points from regular classes
made up to contribute to altered championships for those dogs who may have
been altered half way through their show career. I also think it is
meaningless for a regular pointed finished champion to participate for an
altered championship. Why not leave those classes for those that are
untitled.

Rose T.